- - Candidates should have completed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized University / Board with at least 45% marks for General candidates and 40 % for SC / ST Candidate (As per BCI / University Norms).
- - Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April are also eligible to apply.
- - Age ( As per C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms.)
Duration of the Course and Semester System:
- - The duration of the course shall be Five academic years.
- - Each academic year is divided into two semester( July-Dec. & Feb.-June)al System( Aug-May).
Documents need to carried by the students at the time of personal interview :
- - 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Xerox & original).
- - 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Xerox & Original).
- - Aadhar Card.
- - Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC).
- - Six passport size recent photograph.
Students should follow the prescribed College dress code on Tuesday to Saturday and during Inter Classes Moot Court Competition, Guest Lecture, Seminars, Presentations etc.
Boys - White Shirt, Black Trousers, Tie, Black Blazer, Black Shoes.
Girls - White Shalwar Kameez, White Dupatta, Black Blazer, Black Shoes
White Shirt, Black Trousers, Tie, Black Blazer, Black Shoes.
VIEW COURSE STRUCTURE>
VIEW COURSE SYLLABUS>
ASK FOR FEE STRUCTURE
E-mail us @
Plot No. 35,Knowledge Park - 1,Greater Noida (U.P.) - 201307